Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,792 (Bs 76,711) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)