Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.806 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,601 (Bs 57,359) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (31 minutes ago)