Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.775 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,469 (Bs 68,416) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)