Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,723 (Bs 59,951,603) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)