Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01573 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,396 (₩4,030,227) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)