Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01719 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,018 (₩4,073,483) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)