Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01737 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,419 (₩3,650,477) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)