Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01875 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,383 (₩2,260,924) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)