Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01635 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,562 (₩1,074,017) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)