Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.910 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 136,856 ($7,237) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)