Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,656 ($5,053) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)