Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.281 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 142% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,297 (NZ$2,281) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)