Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.392 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 146% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,167 (NZ$3,447) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)