Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.456 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 118% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,179 (NZ$9,377) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)