Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.234 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 139% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,313 (NZ$2,820) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)