Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.326 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,281 (NZ$7,075) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)