Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.225 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,607 (NZ$9,951) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (41 minutes ago)