Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.943 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,378 (NZ$9,146) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)