Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,398 (元27,441) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)