Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,284 (元7,722) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)