Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,257 (元28,953) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)