Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22356 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,289 (Taka 224,943) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)