Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22719 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,566 (Taka 288,597) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (28 minutes ago)