Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21885 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,864 (Taka 319,233) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (20 minutes ago)