Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22930 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,088 (Taka 366,714) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)