Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33156 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,143 (руб 69,800) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)