Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,464 (26,965 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)