Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.716 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 78,898 (S/. 13,803) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)