Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.509 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,021 (S/. 1,819) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (28 minutes ago)