Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.511 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,684 (S/. 2,869) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)