Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.830 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,044 (S/. 3,610) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)