Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.265 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,642 (S/. 2,337) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)