Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03290 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,913 (CH$817,973) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)