Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02985 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,738 (CH$694,636) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)