Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.897 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,132 (S/. 3,583) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)