Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17663 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 208% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,422 (¥732,721) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)