Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16730 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 181% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 165,782 (¥990,927) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)