Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16192 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 179% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 156,404 (¥965,936) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (24 minutes ago)