Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17092 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 182,235 (¥1,066,203) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)