Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,482 (92,186 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)