Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,115 (32,973 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)