Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,259 (105,243 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (28 minutes ago)