Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,723 (74,037 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)