Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,127 (31,480 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)