Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,514 (44,064₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)