Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,052 (52,900₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)