Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.778 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,381 (41,640₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)