Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,784 (38,704₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)