Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,505 (元34,651) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)