Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33578 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,745 (руб 157,084) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)