Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.066 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,182 (C$7,762) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)