Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.195 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,990 (C$7,305) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)