Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.023 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,295 (C$7,076) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)