Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.748 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 164% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,778 ($6,335) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)