Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 86% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,668 (€3,076) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)