Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.858 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,799 (元29,318) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)