Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,052 (元26,294) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)