Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01637 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,926 (₩2,194,468) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)