Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,833 (29,793 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)