Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,322 (29,821 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)