Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.945 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,638 (元16,514) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)