Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18346 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,953 (₨76,056) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)