Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,465 (90,918 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)