Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,916 (144,712 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)