Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,852 in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)