Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,932 in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)