Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,998 in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)