Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,853 ($1,764) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)