Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.830 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,930 ($1,271) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)