Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.264 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,509 ($3,825) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)