Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,415 ($5,473) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 3 hours ago)