Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,793 ($1,051) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (30 minutes ago)