Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.012 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,301 ($4,329) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)