Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40968 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,286 (Php51,957) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (41 minutes ago)