Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35387 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,786 (Php183,079) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (38 minutes ago)