Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35150 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,921 (Php198,924) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)