Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.746 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 126% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,792 (€4,475) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)