Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,516 (€1,247) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)