Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,404 (R$ 13,257) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)