Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.735 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,425 (R$ 14,373) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)