Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.430 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,638 (R$ 3,987) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)