Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.029 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,124 (R$ 14,451) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)