Cost of living comparison between Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.855 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 130% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,196 (EC$6,301) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)