Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.384 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,147 (€3,849) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)