Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.665 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,009 (R$ 3,902) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)