Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,722 (R$ 12,674) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)