Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.680 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,144 (€4,371) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)