Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,412 (€800) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (39 minutes ago)