Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,972 (€3,628) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)