Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,412 (COL$3,446,295) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)