Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00690 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,564 (COL$7,613,071) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)