Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00633 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,274 (COL$2,255,040) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)