Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,548 (COL$2,255,346) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (33 minutes ago)