Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,944 (COL$10,633,985) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)