Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28849 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,440 (216,438 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)