Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29612 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,337 (207,134 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)