Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30674 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,639 (67,283 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)