Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30604 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,767 (67,860 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)