Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30381 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,897 (128,031 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)