Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.892 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 157% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,354 (AU$6,739) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)