Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.038 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,408 (R$ 2,552) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)