Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,061 (R$ 12,555) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)