Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.895 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,437 (R$ 2,788) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)