Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.465 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,204 (R$ 16,141) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)