Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.598 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,548 (R$ 17,960) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)