Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.954 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,044 (R$ 17,978) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)