Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.801 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,797 (R$ 16,342) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)