Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.020 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,541 (R$ 3,578) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)