Cost of living comparison between Campeche, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,004 in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)