Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.784 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 125% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,153 (£1,850) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 2 hours ago)