Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.793 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,509 (£5,375) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)